Merry Christmas

Today, I pray that you know the love and joy that Christ has given us to a greater degree.
He has been so good to me this week and this Christmas season. I'm grateful for His love, compassion, and provision in my life. 
Because of ya'lls generosity I'm now at 44% of my tuition raised! Thank you! I'm thrilled about seeing God move through many of you. I'm praying and seeking His direction for when I should go to the School of Evangelism. While there is part of me that I would like to go back as soon as possible, I want God's best over my preference. Can you join me in prayer that God would make it clear? 
As always I love you and appreciate your support, love, and prayers. 
Merry Christmas, Rose 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear