Full

This last week has been very full.
For starters my brother got engaged! 
We are so happy to welcome this lovely lady into the family and that my brother found such a Godly lady to call his own.
While they have jumped into wedding planning, I got a cold. I'm so thankful for the coworkers I have that covered a few days of work for me while I was sick and let me rest. And I'm thankful for the little kids that felt bad for me feeling sick. 
I feel like life has been so full that I've been a bit stretched thin lately. So many emotions, so much to do, so much to process, and only so many hours in the day. I'm thankful that God has been showing me how to love those around me well and how to rest and let my body heal.
As I continue to walk forward into what He wants me to do, I'm so thankful that He's taken all the guess work out. He keeps reminding me to keep asking for support, keep loving those in front of me, keep doing what I know to do, keep seeking Him. And each day He shows me the way. Even in the middle of all that is going on.
Living A Full Life, Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear