Support Rose For A Day!

 

Hello Friends. 
This week has been a great one for me. For the first time in a long time I've been able to rest. Not just take a much needed break before I get to the a million and one things to do on my list or run to class. I've been able to take some deep breathes, enjoy Christmas lights, take some long walks, watch a couple of movies, have some good times with Jesus and family, and have long phone calls with Marisa and Joanna. It has been so good to be able to slow down a bit and just enjoy some things.
This Tuesday we took our annual family trip down to San Antonio. It was so fun to see the missions and Riverwalk again. Plus I got to enjoy a lot of time with my awesome family. 
It's hard to believe that Christmas is next week! I feel like this year it came so fast, maybe because I have been traveling so much. I haven't been here for a lot of the build up. But I am so thankful to be here and celebrating the holidays with the most amazing family I know.
In addition I've also launched my support Rose for a Day Campaign. It's simple. When you support me for a gift of $50 I get supported for a day and you get a t-shirt that says I supported Rose for a day. With your gift of $75 I get supported for a day and you get a hoodie that says I supported Rose for a day. If you can support me in either of these ways click this link.
If you want to watch a video about what God taught me in DTS and hear my plans for the future click here
I've also been spending some time in prayer over going back to YWAM. I'd like to go in January, but I am also trying to remain open to what God wants me to do. If He wants me to go in January (2 weeks away!) then I know He will provide for me. If He wants me to wait until March to go back, I know He will make that clear. While I want to go now, I'm praying and entrusting myself into His capable hands. I know He will make it clear.
Please pray that God's best plan will win!
Waiting, praying, breathing, and enjoying life, Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear