I'm Heading Back!

 

 Sometimes God blows you away with how He provides. 
Over Christmas weekend I spent a lot of time praying over when I should go back to the school of evangelism. When was Gods best timing? January or March? Either was a good option, but I was praying that God would show me His best. 
As I prayed I felt like God told me that if I got full tuition by January 1st, I should go. I laughed. With a week to go I was still about $2,000 short. I didn’t see a way to make it work, but I continued praying. 
Within the space of a few days, God not only provided the $2,000 for tuition, but living expenses, and extra that I can save for the missions trip! God completely blew me away with how He provided and with how He led me. 
Tomorrow we drive up to YWAM Tyler and I get registered for the School of Evangelism! Classes start on Monday!
Never underestimate the power and kindness of our God! 
I look forward to this next school and seeing how God moves in it. 
Thank you to everyone who gave so that I could begin this next part of the adventure. Your prayers and support mean so much to me. 
Heading Back, Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear