Film School & The School of Evangelism


Today I'm cleaning my room, decorating for Christmas, and packing in preparation for my flight tomorrow! It's hard to believe that I'm flying out for a two week film school in a matter of hours. I've got my bags mostly packed and my boarding pass ready to go! 
The last few days I've been getting more excited about this. When I first heard about this filmmaking course I thought that there was no way I could go. It was during holiday break. I don't have the money for the plane ticket. I'll only have been back from DTS for two weeks. And so my logic went on. And then God encouraged me to keep the option on the table. I had someone donate enough for me to buy a plane ticket. God provided me with a host home and transportation. Everything came together and I'm grateful God gave me the opportunity to get back into filmmaking. 
I've been able to decorate a little bit more using things that I got during DTS. They are such an encouragement to me. 
This week has been so good. I got to spend Monday with Sarah. It was so fun to have the day together talking and baking.
Thanksgiving was a special time of reflection and togetherness. It was so fun to have my oldest sister and her husband and two daughters here as well as Scott and Sarah. So much to be thankful for. So many blessings around the table.
our thankfulness tree. 
This week has also been really good for getting things done like organize DTS notes, finish the DTS slideshow (click here to watch), settle into the room a little more, and text friends back. It's been a full and good time.
Since I've been home I've been praying about when to go back for the School of Evangelism at YWAM. I'd like to go back in January, but in order to do that I need to raise $3,500 by the end of December. Can you pray that God would provide the funds for this next adventure? And as always if you want to contribute you can click here.
Flying off again, Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear