Grateful

A huge shout out to my sister grace for the new blog graphic! She is so talented and I loved the way it turned out.
This week there isn't much to report. I continue to work at my job, pray, and spend time with friends and family. Life is good.
Today I am deeply grateful for God's healing/restoring power in my life. Today marks five years since my engagement was broken. As I look back I see God moving and working to heal and restore a shattered me. He made me new. He restored my soul. And for that I am so grateful. 
Even when there's not much to say, I can always take comfort in how far God has brought me, both in the last five years and in the last year. He's helped me take giant leaps towards knowing Him. He's given me adventures beyond my wildest dreams. He has given me a heart that wants Him more than anything. 
What are you grateful for today?
Grateful, Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear