A New Season

All summer I had been praying and asking God for support so I could go back to YWAM. The only stipulation I put on this was that if YWAM wasn't where God wanted that He would make the support not come in. 
He listened to me and had the support not come in. I was hurt and confused. I didn't know what I was doing wrong or why I wasn't getting the support as quickly as I had for everything else related to YWAM. 
Then last weekend God brought an answer to a prayer that I have been praying for years. 
This is Stewart, my boyfriend. He is very Godly, kind, and gentle. I have so enjoyed getting to know him and look forward to seeing what God does with this relationship in the days to come.
This does mean that I'm not going to be returning to YWAM for the foreseeable future. I am going to stay at home and enjoy getting to know this great guy more. 
I'm signing off for now and won't be posting weekly updates anymore. 
Thank you for all the love and support that ya'll have given me in the last year and a half. I know I couldn't have made it this far without all your love, prayers, and support. You are so special to me.
Entering a New Season, Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear