Changing Plans

Once again, God has been faithful to lead, although it wasn't where I was hoping. 
The original plan was that I would come home from YWAM, work for two months, spend lots of time with family, fundraise to become a missionary, and be back at YWAM by mid August. 
This week that plan changed. It really hit me that I don't have the monthly support to return. This was hard.
I went to God and asked Him what I should do. He said to stay. While this wasn't what I envisioned, I trust His plan and His guiding hand. I'm going to be staying at least until October.
Right now I will continue to work at the preschool, love on family, and seek out God's best plan. Over the next few weeks I'm going to be seeking God and asking Him what Is best plan is.
In the meantime, I have an exciting event to look forward to. My brother is getting married in September! I'm so excited for my brother and his lovely fiancee. They both love the Lord and are perfect for each other. 
No matter what is going on I know that God is good and that life with Him is always better than anything else. 
Until next week, Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear