Walking On

This week I was gumpy at work, I tried not to let it show, but it was there all the same. At first I didn't know why work was ticking me off. 
As I prayed I realized what was going on. Unless God moves in a mighty way (which I've seen Him do before), I won't be able to go back to YWAM in mid August like I had hoped. 
This week I was struggling with that disappointed hope. While I know that God is working all things for my good and He ultimately has control of where I go, it hit me that I wouldn't get back there as soon as I want to. 
Something that has softened this realization is that I am in a good place. With God, at home, and in life. God and I have a great relationship, I have a great home to live in, and I'm thriving in relationships. God is good.
Ultimately even if I don't get to go back to YWAM as a missionary, I can trust God's guiding hand. He has never failed me before and He will never fail me. 
So I can slip my hand into His and walk on. I'm not sure where I'm going, but I trust my Guide. He's a good and faithful God.
Walking on, Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear