Sharing My Heart

 

I once did a blog post about how much my kids at the preschool have taught me about the way God sees me. This last week and a half of working in a preschool has given me more insight.
She all but smashed two pieces together trying to make progress on the puzzle. She proudly showed them to me. Is this how I look to You, God? When I'm trying desperately to fit things together that are mismatched?
He was fighting not to nap with everything in him. Is this how I look to You, God? Is this why You make us lie down in green pastures? Because I fight the rest I so desperately need?
He kept crying when he didn't get his way and missed out on so much fun. Is this how I look to You, God? I get so focused on one thing that I can't enjoy what is right in front of me. 
He walked into the room and hugged me so tight. Is this how I look to You, God? When I get discouraged and come to You for comfort? If it melts my heart, I wonder if it melts Your heart too. 
I'm so grateful that I get to work at a preschool in this season. They remind me of how God sees me and of how to love well. Besides the benefits of great coworkers and a consistent routine.
I've also been working on getting things ready to fundraise to become a full time missionary with YWAM. 
As I have been going through this process of preparing, it's reminding me of the reasons why I want to do this. God has called me to build relationships with people that restore trust in Him and to share His love with those within YWAM and around the world. I'm so excited that I get to share my heart with those God has placed in my life.
I hope next week to share more about what I'm going to be doing at YWAM, but for now I will just say that I'm grateful for you. You keep reading these blog posts week after week. You keep encouraging me. You keep following my story. Thank you.
Excited, Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear