Back Home

 

When they handed me my diploma and I was walking back to my chair, I started to cry. I was overwhelmed by God's faithfulness. I remembered all the times He had helped me overcome difficulties to get to this point. We made it! We (God, my team, and I) had made it to the end.
I love this group so much. They have taught me so much and become so dear to my heart. 
After a ton of pictures, goodbyes, and one victory shout, I went to bed happy at all that God had done. 
The next day my dad came and picked me up and took me home. It was so good to see family and get hugs from them. There's nothing quite like family hugs. Plus I loved showing them pictures from Tanzania and stories of what God had done. 
This week I've been doing a lot of resting and organizing of my room. I'm glad to have a place to stay for a few months while I fundraise.
My plan is to work for the next two months while fundraising to become a full time missionary with YWAM. I've loved my time with YWAM and believe that is where God is calling me longterm. It's a special place and Iook forward to serving there. 
I will share more details about that in the days to come. 
Back Home, Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear