It’s Good To Be Home


Wow! I’m back at YWAM! It has been a full and great week. 

For starters, I have loved being back at the beautiful YWAM campus. I felt at home instantly and was so thankful I got to come back. Even though it’s cold, I love being here. 

I’m so grateful that I get to have Emily and Anthony for my leaders for the school of evangelism. They were amazing leaders during my DTS and I’m so excited that we get to walk together in this next season. 

I also love that I get to walk with several of my DTS classmates as well as some new friends. It’s exciting. 

Since I got back God has really been speaking to me about focus. Focusing on Him and being present in the moment. Please pray that I would continue to do both in this season. 

In addition to orientation classes, they told us where we are going on our missions trip. We are heading to Tanzania! God has opened a door for us to work with an unreached people group there. Please be in prayer that God would be preparing the soil of peoples hearts for the Gospel and that our team would be prepared to share the Gospel boldly. 

I can’t thank you enough for your generosity and for your prayers. I couldn’t have gotten here without you. 

In joyful expectancy, Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear