And We're Off!

 

On Sunday my sister Sarah got married. 
It was a fun full weekend. The wedding was lovely. My sister made a beautiful bride and the love that Scott showed Sarah was beautiful. I cried off and on throughout the ceremony. I'm so happy and excited for them as they begin their destiny together. 
After the wedding it was back to YWAM for the last week of class/outreach prep. I was so thankful for hugs from Marisa and Kat when I got back after a full, happy, long day. 
Marisa has been a huge support to me this week. She has listened to me and drawn out details of the wedding. She challenged and encouraged me. I'm so grateful for her loving presence and how she champions me. 
This week we have only had three days of class. It's been full of a lot of encouragement and what the great commission is. I was encouraged to follow God in simple obedience and that God enjoys me. 
The rest of the time has been taken up with packing, cleaning, and preparing to leave. Plus my mom and three of my sisters came down to visit me before I go. It was so good to see them and just hang out before I head out for 6 weeks. 
When you read this I will probably be on a plane heading to Philadelphia! We are flying in there and then heading to our guest home in Lancaster. We will spend a week there and then head to Ocean City for a week. After that on October 4th we are heading to Panama for a month. 
I wanted to let you know all of this because I don't know how much time I will have to write over the next 6 weeks. But I will post as often as I can. 
Know that even if you don't hear from me in a few weeks, I'm so grateful for you, your prayers, and all the support that you have given. It means the world to me. 
God be with you and bless you. I can't wait to share the stories of what God does. It's going to be amazing! 
Excited for the adventure, Rose 


Fun side note I took this picture yesterday. The photo of me from the top was taken the day I took my tour. It's kinda like the bookends of this part of my adventure. God is so good. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear