What's Most Important


This week has been really good. Now that I'm in full time preparation for YWAM, I'm starting to tackle the things that need to get done before I leave. Things like cleaning out the closet (a scary task, but I wanted to leave it clean), sew a special quilt, continuing to gather items needed, write letters, and normal things like cleaning and Bible time.
Despite all these projects, I didn't want to neglect the what's most important: relationships. This week the Lord has graciously given me a lot of time to pour into family and friends. I was able to enjoy the zoo with my family, take some long walks with my sister, have some good talks with Jesus, write a long letter to a friend whose on a mission of her own, have a good long phone call with a friend in Cali, text and voice message several good friends, as well as touch base with some old coworkers and share my new adventure with them. I love all the amazing people that God has put into my life and how they encourage and challenge me. I'm so grateful to have a sister to be a sounding board, a mom to give wise counsel, a friend who prays for me, a friend to be excited for my adventure, a sister to hug me when I was missing the kids I worked with, a text letting me know that I'm prayed for, a long conversation over coffee that reminds me of how good God is, and the support of so many friends. And I'm deeply grateful to each one of you who has prayed for, encouraged, supported, and helped me in this journey. It means so much to me. I can't say thank you enough.
Today also marks 3 weeks until my move in day for YWAM. I am so excited for this adventure to begin and look forward to seeing what God does in these next few weeks. It feel like time is moving so fast, but it's a thrilling ride.  
Encouraged in the journey, Rose 
P. S. Because of your generosity I'm 51% funded! This is a huge blessing and I'm so happy to see how God is providing in every area of need. Thank you! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear