Faithful Where I Am

 


This week has been full for me.  

For starters I'm stocking up on kid hugs. While my job isn't without it's challenges, I'm so thankful for the joys of kid hugs, smiles, and the funny things they say. I'm going to miss them when my job is done in 3 weeks.

Recently, I've been reminded of the importance of investing in those around me and loving them well. My prayer has been that I would be faithful love, serve, and give to my family, my friends, the kids I care for, my coworkers, and all those I come into contact with. It's easy for me to get distracted by a shiny new adventure and neglect the people right in front of me. By God's amazing grace, He's helping me to take intentional steps towards loving others and staying on track for the next adventure. For this I am so grateful. 

God has also been reminding me to be faithful in the mission I have been called to. I had some plans fall through this week and I was really sad about it. But my prayer to God was that I would continue to run the race set before me. I praise God, He is helping me to do just that. I cried a lot of tears, But He is my comfort. I can see the next checkpoint up ahead. By His grace I will keep running. 

There's exciting news on the fundraising front. Because of the generosity of friends I've raised over $1,000! I can't say thank you enough and I am so humbled by who God is using to contribute to my needs. It's amazing. 

As always, thank you for your prayers and for your support. 

In Joyful Expectancy, Rose

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear