Back To Preschool

 

On Wednesday I went back to work at Solid Foundation Preschool. 
It was a little weird to be back at the same place that I worked at before after having spent a year at YWAM. I Although it was really good to be back with coworkers that I love, in a great environment, and working with kids again. They are so precious and teach me so much about how God sees me.
I'm so thankful that God opened up the doors for me to work there. Not only do I enjoy the work, but I appreciate having a schedule. It's nice to be getting into a routine and to have great people around me to do it with. 
While I miss my friends from YWAM, I'm thankful for the family I have around me and to be back with my church family. As I went to church on Sunday I realized how many people prayed for me. It warmed my heart to share stories with them of what God did in response to their prayers.
As I continue to move forward and adjust to life here   things have stood out to me. 
1. Normal (while different) is a gift.
2. I am so blessed with good food. 
3. My Church family prays for me so well.
4. My family have been amazing in supporting me, caring for me, and listening to all my stories. 
5. God is as gentle, kind, and loving as He has always been.
Well, I've gotta run. There's books to sort and family to hang out with. I'll talk to you next week. 
Enjoying work/life, Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear