The Send

 

There is more to come about Tanzania, but I wanted to tell you about what God has been doing this week. 
After a few days back at YWAM Tyler, we headed up to Kansas City for a huge evangelism effort called the Flood. 5 days of worship, prayer, and evangelism.
Even though I was still tired and processing everything God did in Africa, He empowered me every day to go out and share His love every day with people in Kansas City. I enjoyed being able to pray for so many in the city and the people I got to meet. They were so encouraging to my tired heart.
God has also been using this week to confirm my call into full time missions with YWAM Tyler. I'm excited about that. 
Today we are attending a missions conference called The Send. So far God has been speaking to me about cultivating intimacy with Him and continuing to labor where He's placed me.
God is so good and I've seen Him moving this week as I step out in obedience. God knew I was tired, but He was excited that I was stepping out following Him.
As I said I hope to share more stories from Tanzania soon, but I wanted to share this with you while it was still fresh. 
Talk to you soon, Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear