Graduation!

 

Today I graduate SOE! 
This has been a crazy amazing journey with Jesus and I wouldn't trade it for the world. 
I'm incredibly thankful to Jesus for how He has lead me this year and how He has been drawing me closer to Himself.
I'm so thankful for my amazing school leaders Anthony and Emily for loving me, challenging me, and encouraging me in my walk with Christ.
I'm hugely thankful to the staff at YWAM who spent hours mentoring me, encouraging me, letting me cry with them, and drawing out the best in me.
I'm also so thankful for all of my fellow students. All of you were a part of my spiritual growth and demonstrated God's love to me in such a deep and powerful way. Thank you for all the deep conversations over coffee, the times of volunteering together, discussing lessons on short breaks, comforting me when I was crying, encouraging me when I was feeling down, and helping take care of me when I had a blood blister and a sprained ankle. You are amazing. 
And I want to give a special shout out to my family and friends. Ya'll have prayed for me, visited me multiple times, supported me financially, had so many phone calls, and championed me. I'm deeply grateful for each one of you.
So what's next for me? God provided a job with the preschool that I used to work at. I'll be working for them for two months while I raise support to become a full time missionary with YWAM Tyler! I'm so excited to become a part of the discipleship process and to be a part of this awesome community. I'll be sharing more in the days to come.
As I look back on the last year of my life I'm filled with gratitude, joy, and praise. I see the highlights reel in my head of hard and good moments. In all of it I see God moving and working. I see Him changing me to look more like Him. I see Him loving me through it all. I see Him drawing me closer. I wouldn't trade it for the world.
So incredibly grateful, Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear