Go!

 

As you read this, I am somewhere between Texas and Tanzania! After 12 weeks of classes, preparation, and growth, we are heading to Tanzania to share His love! I'm so pumped. 
Yesterday was the one year anniversary of my YWAM tour. That night I went home and applied for DTS and started packing. How much has changed. Now one year later I'm flying to Tanzania! Only God could have orchestrated such an amazing adventure. 
On Sunday I was able to walk normally without pain for the first time in almost a month. New skin is forming and the wound has closed up. This is a huge praise Jesus! While I'm going to continue to monitor it while I'm in Africa, I'm so grateful to be this far in the healing process. 
This week has been very busy with packing, prayers, team building, preparation for Tanzania, and preparing our hearts for the trip. 
I'm so excited! This is going to be an amazing adventure and God and I get to go on it together!
Since I'm not going to be updating you guys until I get back, here are 10 ways that you can pray for me and our team. 
1. That we as a team and individually would be sensitive to Holy Spirit and do what He says. 
2. That we would work well as a team
3. Love our team and others well. 
4. Rest when needed. 
5. No sickness 
6. Open hearts to the gospel. 
7. That we would speak the truth in love.
8. That we would encourage those who are serving there long-term. 
9. Safe travels.
10. Christ be honored in all of our words and actions. 
These flowers are growing in the field in front of the girls dorm and they are so pretty.
I can't wait to share an amazing update with you when I get home.
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to my Tanzania Adventure! I'm excited to see what God does because you gave, loved, encouraged, and prayed for me. You're the best! 
Flying to Tanzania, Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear