Moving Faster

 

And just like that another week is in the books. Whew, hang on. Where did the time go?
This weeks topic was the 7 Spheres of Influence. In any society you have government, celebration (arts, sports, entertainment), economy, family, education, church, and media. They all interact with each other, but each has a profound impact. I appreciated how our teacher encouraged us to think about questions deeply and shared a lot of history. He encouraged us to enter whatever sphere we are called to and be salt and light. 
It definitely encouraged me in my filmmaking. And that wasn’t the only time God brought up my filmmaking this week. 
 During a prayer time God gently showed me how I’d been letting fear get me down. I was afraid that the film I’m making would turn out bad and people wouldn’t like it. I was afraid that I would be labeled sub-par and canceled. I confessed this to my prayer group. They all encouraged me and prayed over me. It made me feel better and helped me shift my focus back to God. 
I so enjoyed serving with Tiffany and everyone from Jesus Closet this morning. It’s been so nice to have a consistent place to volunteer and spread more of the love of Jesus. It’s a good opportunity to help and tune my ears to His voice. 
Afterwards Tiffany and I spent some time together. I enjoy our talks and time spent sharing what God has done. 
Time seems to be going faster than it did in DTS. It’s hard to believe that this is the end of week 5. Still even though the ride is going faster, I’m so excited to be here and I love the life God has for me. It is so much better than anything I could have planned for myself. 
Moving Faster, Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear