Building Relationships

 

 



This weeks topic has been on the disciple making movement. We talked a lot about Gods heart for multiplication and how to create a small group that can be reproduced in any context. While not completely new information, I was so grateful for the Christ focus of this week and for all the time we spent in the Bible. 

Through class this week and through some conversations, I’ve been convicted that I need to expand my relational network. I all too often pick one or two friends and that’s who I share most of my heart and life with. While this isn’t necessarily a bad thing, I’m sensing that God wants me to pour into a lot of people. While I put the E in extrovert I worry that I’ll spread myself too thin. But here again God has been reminding me that He will replenish what I give away. He will show me who I need to reach out to. So I’m reaching out to others more and am looking for people to encourage. 



The sunrises and sunsets here have been so beautiful. Even with the cold weather, I’ve so enjoyed the skies that God paints. 

Today I got to spend another Saturday with my friends and do homeless ministry. I’m so thankful to share lots of laughter, time, and prayers with these friends. 

If ya’ll could pray, I’m filming a short interview on Monday to finish up film school. I’m excited about this opportunity and I want to do a good job. Please pray for a smooth shoot and for good editing. 

Reaching out,Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear