That's A Wrap!

 

I finished filmmaking school! 
This week we filmed and edited a music video, learned how to record and edit high quality audio, learned about green-screening, finished the short film that we shot last week, and had a showing of the short film. It was great fun to collaborate with these new friends and I learned so much.
On Friday they handed out awards to the class. I got the Golden Smile award. I think partially for my smile and partly for my goldfish cracker obsession.
Before I came home had the privilege of spending some time with Diane. She's an elderly single woman that has served the Lord all her life. It shows in her stories and conversation. She encouraged me by her calm wisdom and sweet faithfulness. I came away encouraged that you can serve the Lord faithfully and beautifully as a single.
I'm so thankful for the people I got to meet on this trip. From the instructors that I learned so much from, to my hosts that cared so well for me, to the single women I met, to my hosts small group, to the staff at the JAARS center, each one was encouraging me to keep pressing into Jesus and serve Him. 
Yesterday I flew back home. While I was so thankful to have this filmmaking adventure, I am so glad to be back home with my family. Hugs and time with them are precious.
Tried, Home, and Grateful, Rose

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear