One Week To Go!

 

I have some exciting news to share with you. The quilt is done! 

Over a month of work, lots of team work, and a lot of sewing the quilt came together. It's so comfy and I can't wait to curl up in it. 
With one week until my move in day, I've been saying a lot of goodbyes. I know that (Lord willing) I'll return, yet I know things won't be the same. My friends and family will grow as God shapes them to be more like His Son. While I won't be here to grow with them, I want them to know that I still love, support, and pray for them. Ultimately I know they are in the best hands possible. 
Thank you for your prayers. The Lord has been walking with me through every step of conviction and transformation. As we have been walking, I'm seeing more of how He wants me to live. He's been faithful to sustain me and lead me. He brings clarity to help me remove sin, distractions, and weights in my life. For that I'm so grateful. 
As I continue to prepare for this special time with Jesus I'm so excited for this new adventure. I look forward to growing closer to Christ and seeing Him at work. The adventure starts soon and I can hardly wait. 
In joyful expectancy, Rose 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear