I See Progress

 


This week I have seen so much progress.

For starters, Thank you to everyone who prayed for me last week. I am healed and feeling back to normal. Praise God!

Then I've received a lot of donations this week. They have blessed and humbled me. I'm now up to 34% of my goal! Because of them and taking a good chunk out of savings, I was able to send off a check for my lecture phase. This was so big and I couldn't have done it without you. Now I can focus on saving for the missions trip and expenses for my time at YWAM. 

I am smiling so big right now. When I think of all that God has been doing and all that is being accomplished, I'm so excited to be a part of this adventure. 

Now I only have 4 days of work left. I love my kids and the time that I have been able to spend at Solid Foundation Preschool. I've learned so much about how God sees me and how to love on little ones well. I'm stocking up on kid hugs. 

I've also been working to be faithful in prayer, in friendships, and in spiritual disciplines. God has been so good and helping me to walk faithfully in what He has called me to do. 

My mom and I have started work on a quilt for me. It has lots of roses and pink in it and I look forward to having a fun quilt to curl up in at night. Something pretty and cozy to remind me of how much I am loved. 

In many ways, this week I've seen the payoff from a lot of little things and I'm so happy. The Lord is good and I'm enjoying the progress. 

In Joyful Expectancy, Rose


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear