Organizing & Planning

 


This week I've been working on a lot of little things. Nothing huge, but a ton of little things that had been on the to do list for far too long. I feel like I was finally able to gain some traction in the to do list. I'm so grateful for to progress made. It encourages me to keep after the next thing on the list.

Also God provided some practical items that I needed for my time at YWAM that were either on sale or greatly discounted. I'm so grateful to see God working in little things. 

More and more pieces are coming together. I'm starting to really realize how much stuff I have and how many habits I have that I need to either give up or change. It's one of the exciting challenges that makes you rethink a lot of what you really need versus what is unnecessary. I'm excited to go through this process and winnow out things that are not helping me grow in Christ.   

I've also been humbled this week to see more donations come in and from sources that I know it's a true sacrifice. I pray that the Lord rewards your generosity. 

I'm so grateful for each one of you and am excited to continue on this adventure with you. 

Until next time, Rose 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How Things Turned Out

The Adventure Begins!

Learning To Hear